Monday, August 10, 2009

Your gonna do what with that? !

This post is disgusting ,but it is one of those things you can't help but look at! The more you look at it the grosser it is,the grosser it gets the more you have to look at it! Hubby works in China.He tries not to eat the local food. You are about to see why.He says the fellow Americans he was with ate this though.Braver souls than I!............................................................












This is,in case you can't figure it out,duck head and oysters.YUM-YUM!!!If you click on it an zoom in it is even more gross,go ahead you know you want to! I have to confess,I did.It gave me the heeby-jeebies though.Yes,I know,we live on a farm and we slaughter animals and witness births,but looking at this is like going to the Ripley's museum.Fascinatingly disturbing.You'll never be able to go to Panda Express again without thinking of duck head and oysters.I know I won't.

No comments: