I got two awards on the same day!
Thank you so much Isobelle, of Isobelle Golightly the Beautiful Goat and DebH at Dakota Goats! I am always humbled, and tickled pink when I get an award! I usually don't pass them along because,for one, I have sooo many blogs I just love I can't pick just a few! I have homesteading blogs,goat blogs,farm blogs, canning blogs, cooking blogs, inspirational blogs,humor blogs......whew! I just love so many of you all I could never choose so I am going to break the rules and give it to all my friends! So if you want to play along and tell every one 10 things about your self..well just do it!
1. You must accept the award.
2. Thank the person who gave you the award.
3. Add a link to the person who gave you the award.
4. Paste the award on your blog.
5. Write 10 things about yourself that others might not know.
6. Pass the award on to 10 others.
1. When I say I am a hermit,I really mean I am a hermit! I could actually live in Ted Kaczynski's
2. I can not type! It takes me forever to do a blog post! Hubby keeps telling me to take lessons but I have so many interesting things I would rather uses my time to learn and do! I also had no idea how bad I spelled until spell check! Geesh!
3. I love to travel. Not tourist travel, out of the way,back roads,nook and cranny travel!
4. I am fiercely protective of my son and husband. I will unleash on someone that tries to hurt either one of them like a hungry momma bear! Other that that I consider my self easy going!
5. I can't stand people who live off welfare and disability who are perfectly capable of working! I also hate drug addicts and dealers!
6. My heart longs for the mountains .
7. I do not dye my hair.I earned every single gray hair!
8. hmmm ...this is getting hard! Hubby and I have moved 11 times in almost 19 years of marriage!
9.The reason we only have one child is not from lack of trying! We always wanted more...but it was not meant to be.
10. I always wanted to be Laura Ingalls ! I guess I kind of am now, as much as I can be as an almost middle aged woman in modern society !
Well...that was harder than I though! I just don't consider myself that interesting.....So, are you going to play along?