I was awarded the LIFE IS GOOD award from Teresa at Eden Hills.It is a great blog, she does a lot of cool stuff from raising goats to making her own wine!
Let the questions begin!
1. What would your prefect day consist of?
Any happy day spent with my boys!
2. How would you describe yourself if you were an item of clothing?
Can you wear a crazy quilt?!?!?! I think I would be something hand knitted out of soft hand spun wool. It would probably be nerdy and out of style,haha!
3. What hobbies are you currently working on?
Gardening would be the big one right now.Although my new favorite is knitting but I haven't had time for that in a while! I guess my whole life is a hobby since I live on a Hobby Farm!
4. Walking in the woods in wellies or bare foot on the beach?
I love the sea,not the tropical sea,the cold,waves crashing on rocks,chilled wind in my face tangling my hair,roaring north sea! That being said, my heart longs for the mountains.The mountains are where I belong...someday.
5. Have you ever hugged or sang to a tree?
I have the overwhelming urge sometimes to lay my hands on trees! I know it sounds crazy but I just want to touch them and feel their energy!
6. Growing your own veggies or nipping to the supermarket?
Grow my own! Well...for the most part!
7. Have you found anyone exciting in your family tree?
I have tried tracking it down a little.My GG Grandpa,I think, came over from Ireland and a GG grandma was supposedly a Choctaw Indian.Not very exciting I am afraid!
8. Slap up meal in a posh restaurant or fish ‘n’ chips from the wrapper?
This ole hillbilly woman doesn't do posh!.
9. Which element do you most resonate with, Earth, Air, Fire or water?
Earth.I love the dirt,the smell of it ,the color of it ,the magic of it....
10. Do you believe in fairy’s?Yes,and gnomes too!
I have so many blog friends so it is hard to choose who to pass this on too...
Texan, my great blogging buddy and my friend!
Polly, at Polly' Path , she has a great blog about homesteading!
Nekkid Chicken she is a homeschooling homesteader!
DebH at Dakota Goats
Barbara at 3 Acre Homestead
Tails from the Williamson's Trails,she is a sweetheart!
A new friend at Life with Jack and Jill
I would also choose Isobelle, at Isobelle Golightly the Beautiful Goat but she got the award with me!
I would choose sooo many more wonderful blogs but it takes time to do all the links and I am short on time these day...I love getting awards,I just hate having to choose who to pass them along to. Is that blogger's guilt...haha!