Saturday, April 3, 2010

Achoo! Thank You and Achoo!

Sorry I have not been in blog land land the last few days,I have Spring fever but not the good kind...hay fever! I have so much to do  and all I can actually do is sneeze! Not a normal  achoo,noooo...something akin to a rapid fire,whole body ,a dozen at a time, seizure like  fits of sneezing! So much so that I think I may have some sort of hay fever whip lash...my neck is killing me!  OK, enough whining!

I am actually posting to say a big ole THANK YOU to Joanna at BooneDocksWilcox. I won one of the prize boxes in her giveaway celebrating her new baby goats! She now has six bouncy baby goaties at her place and each one is so adorable you will not be able to pick a favorite!

So let me show you my wonderful goodies!


It was like the Easter bunny paid me a visit!


It was all packed in Easter basket grass full of little candies..

So much cute stuff and, of course,The Boy claimed the cookie! I barely got a picture of it before he scarfed it down!



This chicken just cracked me up..


And it had a butt full of candy!!!!

I also got the pass along book to sign,read and pass along to another blogger.I guess I will have to have a little giveaway soon to pass it along! I forgot to flip the picture so it is sideways!


That is all for now..I had better get off here before the sneeze splatter shorts out my computer! Yeah,I know..Gross!

15 comments:

melanie said...

Enjoy the read - we have the book, and it is a great part of our farm collection!

Joanna@BooneDocksWilcox said...

Some of it you may be allergic to, but I hope most of it you can enjoy. I thought that book was darling. Glad the Easter Bunny found you.

brokenteepee said...

I'm sorry your hay fever is acting up.
The chicken is hysterical....

Enjoy your goodies and Happy Easter

IanH said...

I guess my computer better get a virus check, in case you passed something along! Hope you get over it soon.

Jennifer said...

Sorry to hear about your allergies acting up. I hate sneezing, it is one of my least favorite things to do. Congrats on the giveaway win, looks like you won some cool stuff!

the wild magnolia said...

Great gift! Thoughtful and fun! Congratulations!

Sending feel betters your way.

Magnolia

Tales from the Trails said...

I hope you get well soon.

What a neat package. The chicken is too cute.

Millie said...

Hope the sneezing calms down so you can enjoy the wonderful box of goodies and your new little goaties!

Nekkid Chicken said...

Awe, I want a butt full of candy. LOL

Happy Easter,

I may get my wish tomorrow. HEE HEEE HEEE

jaz@octoberfarm said...

happy happy easter!

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I just got around to reading your post and heard you've been sick with allergies. My husband has severe allergies, without the sneezing. That can be such a strain on your body...hope you're well soon!

Ruth Trowbridge said...

I couldn't be happier if I had won Joanne's basket. What a prize, how so primally thrilling. You two have so much in common, it is just wonderful how the internet brings excitement and comradry to our lives.

sunset pines farm said...

Get well!
We have horrid allergies here as well-all that pollen.
I love those candy dispensers-I didn't find the chicken one at the store-I always buy the poopin' reindeer at Christmas-would have bought the chicken for sure!

Texan said...

Cute goodies you won!!! and that chicken with a butt full of candy is a riot!!!

Julia said...

What a score! Good for you.

I have pretty good allergies too. I take the flonase and since starting it about 10 years ago my allergies have decreased dramatically. All symptoms are barely noticeable. Oh thank goodness for modern medicine.

However, I remember the pre flonase days where I'd have to go inside with a cold towel and place it over my eyes for a half our to keep from ripping my eyeballs out of the sockets.

Feel better, or rather don't breathe. LOL. ;)