Thursday, April 28, 2011

Scooter

I thought I would show you all some new and, of course, adorable pictures of Scooter! I think he is the prettiest of our spring kids! Just look at his face!
He is the sweetest too. Definitely a lap goatie! The Boy keeps hinting how he wishes he could keep Scooter. Every new batch of kids there is always going to be one he wants to keep! The  goatie boys have been banded and I am happy to report that sweet Scooter and his brother Pedro,who is pretty sweet too, will be going to their new home next week! A wonderful home at a friends house. They will have 2 boys of their own to spoil them and will live with 2 mini horses! I just love when I know the people who take home our goaties!

Here is Scooter snacking on some yummy bark!

Just like a human boy, he is looking around and hoping his brother and sisters don't notice he has found something yummy!
Uh-Oh! Too late!  Look who's coming!
It's sister Zippy! She can munch bark with the best of them!

I am linking up with Farm Friend Friday! I have missed it the last few weeks but I am making it this week! Go on over and check out all the great farm blogs,you'll be glad you did!




17 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

what a sweet and pretty pink-nosed boy. glad they will get a good home!

Teresa said...

Scooter is so cute!

Unknown said...

Scooter certainly is adorable! So happy he will have boys of his own to play with.

Patrice said...

Cute goats!We used to have two and we had the worst time fencing for them! They were fun though.

Tina said...

The two munching bark are just too adorable! What a cute picture that is!

Lin said...

Oh, man. With all these goat babies, I'm gonna want to get a goat now! They are soooo adorable. :) I'm glad to know that they are going to nice homes.

Unknown said...

SO cute!
I want a Scooter :-)

Debbie @ Swampbilly Ranch said...

So cute! It's hard to turn loose after you get attached to them. Glad you know the people and can maybe visit sometime.

brokenteepee said...

It's good they have a nice home to go to

V.L. Locey said...

Scooter is just adorable!

Nancy said...

Scooter is a doll! I'd have much difficulty in letting hime go! :)

Leslie said...

Oh goodness, what cuteness!

C and C Antiques and Animals - What a Life! said...

So cute. And yes a good home is a must for the babies and I am glad yours found a good home.

small farm girl said...

Such a cutie!!!!

Kelly Cook said...

What else can I say? C U T E!

the wild magnolia said...

I understand how the boy gets attached! They are so adorable! I love them all too!

Anonymous said...

Loving Scooter and his cute alert!